Through the past decade rope access has proven to be an effective alternative to access difficult-to-reach locations without using traditional access methods such as scaffolding, crane or cherry pickers. Not only are our industrial rope access techniques a safe and efficient method for all maintenance work. It can also be a very cost effective alternative to traditional access methods.
A.T.I. rope access techniques has built up an outstanding list of references of clientele throughout various industries. With the availability of a wide range of rope access technicians (RAT’s), we can execute all demanded maintenance work at inaccessible areas. We exclusively work with IRATA trained rope access technicians with required experienced or trained specialities such as assembly, welding, non-destructive testing, painting or other maintenance requirements.
Advantages of industrial rope access are:
- Cost effective in comparison with traditional access methods
- High flexibility in accessing hard to reach locations
- Minimal preparation time to get started
- Limited interruptions to surroundings and continuing production processes
- Environmentally friendly and energy and fuel of machinery like cranes
Our range of services can be used for:
- Wide range of industries
- Offshore industry
- Monumental preservation
- High-rise buildings