Welcome to ATI Abseiltechnieken
ATI Rope Access was founded in 2004, and is a Dutch company also known as Abseil Technieken Industrieel (ATI). ATI is a pioneer in industrial abseiling techniques in the process industry and construction business. Our company is professional, versatile, flexible, and quality conscious, especially concerning responsibility and safety. Our employees, equipment, and facilities meet the strictest regulations. The way we utilize industrial rappelling is much safer than working from scaffolding or a crane.
IRATA Member 5064/0
As member of the International Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). A.T.I. Rope access is fully committed to work by the IRATA safety system. IRATA website.
A.T.I. Abseiltechnieken is VCA ** certified. SCC stands for Safety, Health and Environmental Checklist Contractors. VCA certified companies work with a VGM management system that complies with the ARBO rules in the field of safety, health and environment. For more information, visit the IRATA website & VCA website.
- Industrial cleaning through rope access
- Maintenance at heights, roof inspection through rope access
- Subsea7 rope access support en onderhoud
- Maintenance work offshore installation vessel Taillevent
- Welding and installation confined spaces ATI Rope access proffessionals
- Cleaning confined space by ATI Rope Access professionals Rotterdam
- Inntel Hotel Amsterdam façade cleaning by ATI Rope access proffessionals
- Rope access cleaning at confined storage cell Rotterdam
- Industrial rope access maintenance Eastern Scheldt strom surge barrier The Netherlands
- Airport trafic control tower maintenance, Rope access Amsterdam
- Rope access installation work The Netherlands
- ATI Rope access bridge inspection
- Glass cleaning Van Gogh Museum Entrance
- Rope access repair works
- Factory cleaining